We are the recipients of the 2014 Fred Ebb award for excellence in music theater songwriting. We could not be more honored or excited! Read more about it in the New York Times.
We are happy to announce that the live dramatic performance rights for “Fugitive Songs” are now represented by Samuel French. Click HERE for more info
2 upcoming shows at 54 Below! Featuring Carolee Carmello, Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Rachel Bay Jones, Barrett Wilbert Weed, Fred Applegate, Michael Park, Robert Lenzi, Michael Wartella and Alexander Sage Oyen! A large portion of the evening will feature never-before-heard songs from Tuck Everlasting as we prepare for our upcoming production this winter at the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta!
- Cover charge starts at $25, plus a $25 food & beverage minimum
- Use code MILTY5 for $5 off cover charge!
- 254 West 54th St. Cellar, NY, NY 10019, more info & tix HERE
- TUCK EVERLASTING will have its pre-B’way tryout at the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta. Performances Jan 21-Feb 22.
- M&T sign-on to write another circus for Ringling Bros. Their first circus is currently touring the country.
- M&T to do a concert June 30th at Murder For Two’s Murderous Musical Mondays.
- We sat down with MTI’s Brisa Trinchero to talk about THE BURNT PART BOYS. Great interview HERE.
- New Videos:
“Top of the World” performed by Andrew Keenan-Bolger at Broadway Unlocked
“Living The Dream” written for Once Upon A Time In York 3, performed by M&T
“Orphan Girl” performed by Blair Goldberg at Songs You Should Know
“Getting There” performed by Max Chernin at Broadway Sessions
- Help us spread the word about the Dramatist Guild’s Anti-Piracy Campaign. Learn more HERE. Take the pledge HERE.
Details coming soon, but for now the BroadwayWorld Article!
Greetings from Tampa! We are currently in rehearsal for our first circus with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey. The show opens in Tampa on Christmas and will tour the country all year. We promise pictures and more info soon!
We are currently running off-broadway!
We contributed a song to the revue STARS OF DAVID
Running at the DR2 theatre through Dec. 15th.
More info HERE
Our shows are being performed around world!
Follow the links below for more info:
Toronto (Candian premiere!)
Tokyo (Japanese premiere!)
Los Angeles (West Coast premiere!)